19 May 2007

FIGHT!



Monday begins the first ever, Fist-a-cuffs Round 3 Pre-Tournament Rumble Royale. First ever, Round 3? I'll admit, that's awkward phrasing. This will be the 3rd FACA Fighting Tournament. Due to the number of participants, this tournament will be divided into two events. Before the regular tournament, eleven fighters will square off at once in the brand-new, Rumble Royale free-for-all format battle. A fighter I trained, (NOT PICTURED ABOVE) will be competing in the Rumble, so I am very excited. The winner is decided by audience votes, so I want everyone who loves me to check this thing out. The tournament rules prohibit me disclosing which fighter I am sponsoring, which is right and fair, so don't ask. Once again: NEITHER FIGHTER PICTURED ABOVE IS COMPETING FOR ME IN THE FACA3 TOURNAMENT OR RUMBLE ROYALE!

Fist-a-Cuffs

No comments: